Wednesday, June 15, 2005

YMCA

Me n my friend Angel went to the YMCA YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we had fun! We worked out about 11:20 til about 12:10 or so. We did the Y cafe then rode the bike for 10 min and then i ate my lunch and I swam til about 230 and her and her daughter swam til later! The girls maddie n savannah were pooped. They were asleep before we got out of the parking lot if that tells you anything! i am making so many blog friends! Never think you are intruding, always stop in to say hi, I love it! and i love finding new blogs to read so always say hello!! Okay I gotta go gotta go gotta go right now and I do have to go right now! I swear i hope I never need Detrol, i sure sing that alot!
Take care all

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks Dianna, now that will be in my head for the rest of the night, gotta go!