Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday Evening

OMG did i mention in this blog that I HATE BUGS! well we went to the cookout and then decided to go look at their land they are building their house on. Okay its 5 acres. Lots of trees, bugs and SPIDERSSSS okay they say they pulled off about 6 ticks per person as we hiked UGHHHH to the freaking creek. I am sick at this point about bugs. We make it back to the van we all had ticks, I had the deer tick on my neck yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and poison ivy and oak and ticks freaking ticks ticks ticks i dont like ticks i am freaked out i took a shower right there in their house i freaked id ont like ticks i had one on my friggin neck i feel so violated ugh i hate ticks

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm not particularly fond of bugs either, especially ones that are on me. Ewwwwwwwww, it creeps me out.

Angel said...

Oh MY! I HATE BUGS TOOOOOOO!!!! I am staying away from you. Posion Ivy!!!!!!!!!! Lord I get that so easy too! Stay away from the green plant! lol