Thursday, June 23, 2005

Free Cycle Cheap Cycle=Headache

Okay Cheap Cycle is an okay deal other than people always trying to talk you into a lower price. Its hard for me to say no but i have been. Free Cycle is a PAIN IN THE ASS with a Capital ASS! These are Yahoo groups. you send out an email of something you wanna get rid of, all these people email you back and then you decide who gets the item. I have been taking first people but man i say i want this crap outta my hair immediatley and they get mad cause i dont wanna wait til next week. Its a super mega pain. Then they get all mad ugh ugh ugh. Savannahs Diarrhea is all gone, lets hope it stays that way. I decided against the medicine for now. I couldn't sleep last night at all. Anxiety attack, Anxiety attack, Anxiety attack. You know why, cause i said the other day for 2 mos straight i have been sleepin like a log, ever since i said how well i had been sleeping and was glad etc I havent been able to sleep. Really pisses me off. Well, nothing else going on here. At all. Maybe ill write later if i can get these people to come get this crap outta my floor! ACCKKK

1 comment:

JessieTYCG said...

"Pain in the ass with a capital ass!" - now that's funny stuff! I'm in the same boat as we have just sold our house and will be moving soon. Need to get rid of all my accumulated crap, but between my pack-rat hubby ("Ya never know when you're gonna need an extra caulking gun") and my sentimental kids, ("No mama, I want to keep that doll with no head and one shoe!")I'm in a losing battle. :0)