Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's hot, hot and more hot

Its like all 90s. we keep having 90s. If this is a prelude to this summer, Im goin to Alaska. All my cheap Cycle free cycle stuff is gone. I may spend the weekend cleaning stuff out to find more stuff to get out of my hair. I HATEEEE STUFF!!! We have no room for anything at all. Just stuff everywhere. My stomach kinda hurts and i get scared that i might be getting what savannah had. Im skeeeered of it. Shes still mad at me. i dunno if i wrote this here or in my groups but there is a character on OObi named Grampu, and I laugh my freaking ass off whenever thinking about Grampu, the name the idea of hands with eyes the whole entire idea makes me just have tears from laughing so much. Grampu? Well savannah loves this show but me and Kyle laugh at Grampu and make fun of Grampu. We have tub crayons so i drew a HUGEEEE Grampu on the shower wall. Savannah got soo mad and now she wont go in our bathroom. its so disturbing to see a big hand with eyes lookin at ya but anyway grampu @@ Comeeeeeee onnnnnnnnn lol. Okay got my mind of being hot. Kyle is like late. He usually gets home at 530 and hes not home yet. Hmmm he must be at Grampus! i have been having anxiety all day off n on, I dunno why. maybe its the after stuff that comes from the whole hospital scenario. well my mom is Iming me and shes talking swimmin in a crap free pool and I am all for the crap free pools! have a great evening!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hi! Tell me about it! I live 5 minutes from ya I know how hot it is.lol I am sweating in the air condition. LOL

Cindy said...

They say it's going to be 90 today. Yuck, and more yuck. We're supposed to go to an outdoor graduation party tomorrow, more yuck if it's 90. Might have to rethink that!