Tuesday, June 28, 2005

This Shit is Bananas

B*A*N*A*N*A*S Betcha thought I forgot it didn't ya ;) Well............ I went to the Gym tonight Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was weak but dammit or damnit or Damn it, I worked out and did good :) For 1 whole hour. YAY Me! That shit is bananas! Speaking of bananas I am back to eating them.........

Just not the black uns!

Me N Mel couldn't get our scrabble on today LOL The site kept kicking her off. We tried. I wonder if they make a med for that?

Now try Tilex to get your scrabble on Tee Hee Mel get some Tilex so we can get our scrabble on!

Ummmmmmmm Nothing else much to write cept to reiterate, This shit is BANANAS B*A*N*A*N*A*S LoL i seriously don't even like that song but its like Don't worry be happy it gets stuck in my head,,,,,,, it is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue singing it forever just because............. well you get the idea. Okay I gotta run I am all hot from the Gym and i need to shower. I dont sweat much Damn the bad luck, I envy people who have lots of sweat. I could run in 100 degree heat and just get a lil dribble and kill over. Thats why heat makes me sick!

Night allllllllllllllllllllll ;)

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Good for you!!!!!!
I worked out for 30 minutes,a nd thought I was gonna die! LOL

That shit is bananas..b-a-n-a-n-a-s!!
I like don't worry be happy too..and this is the song that never ends..that is like chinese water torture! LMFAO!!!

Have a fun Wednesday!

Sarah