Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday!!!

Okay, I threw a treat on the floor and my doggie PICKED IT UP!! YAY he got his neck bending back YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYYYY Thank you to God!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY and again thanks to God. I was so worried about him it wasn't even funny. hes got his spark back, He looks like Opie now, not some doped up pup. Hes nosin through the trash and being my doggie! He got so spoiled, shame on me. I cut him up some pork chops and fed them to him for lunch then for dinner i made some egg n ham n bread omelet and fed it to him LOL Man mega bad dreams last night. I dreamt that i was in NY, i have been there a couple times, I loved it. Well. I was in the subway station and they shut it down cause there were gun shots. Well there was this crazy blonde lady with a gun and they moved us all to these different rooms, why i left, i dunno but i left the room and ran into the gun chick in the hall where she shot me once and grazed me another time. I kept running and hid under some stairs and was under the stairs and hear her say "the cops would love to find someone shot from their mouth to their feet" i rannnnnnnnnnnn out of there fast and then found a guy who protected me. Then they caught her and she threw her gun. I went home. It was weirrrrrrrrrrrd. I dunno if the maguiver show was on nick at night or maybe a western, i dunno. But it was freaky. I am glad i am awake. Tonight we are going for a BBQ at Dr Daves and to see our HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAY we are buying their house!! i gotta do a couple haircuts but i cant wait to see the house!! YAY Well i gotta go to the store when the girls wake up. Maddie got here at 5 i think. I cant rem. it was early! have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad Opie is feeling better!