Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday Afternoon

well my girl is all healed up! she is eating and drinking and bouncing off the walls! I couldn't be happier to have her back! I know i say alot i wish it were quiet or things are hectic, but I wouldnt have it any other way. She was so sick yesterday, id of give anything to have her back to herself! I got to go back to sleep til 9 I woke up and made kyle and savannah breakfast in bed. Kyle got an omelette and toast and savannah got dry toast LOL. Then i did all the dishes, finishing the laundry, mopped the floor and have been sporadically working on the living room. My mothers day was soooo terribly bad, i wanted to make sure he had a nice one. I got him a nice dad picture frame for his office with a good pics of all the kids in it. I got him the 1st season of scrubs on DVD and thats about it. I am fully taking care of the kids and the house. Hes at the gym working out. Just doing anything he wants to do today. I am showing him how appreciation works, so next year maybe ill get the same treatment. You know there was once a time where i could bounce around my house getting the whole thing cleaned in one day. Now i can't. I get tired. I dunno if its because I am fat, all the back problems. Anxiety, I Just don't know. But it upsets me that i can't get it all done. I do it in pieces and then its never fully done. I can do others houses, but not my own. I guess because my idea of clean is lifting up tvs dusting underneat, throwing anything in my way away. I rarely have dust anywhere in my house because i hate it. if it builds up i get sick when i do decide to dust it. the kitchen is looking great sans the laundry on the floor. I am trying and trying to keep right on top of that. I want it done. Its mid month and I am broke. All my money is going towards groceries with the boys home this summer. I need fabric softener but i have to wait. So my clothes are all scratchy. Bummer. I miss Target. I drive by and wave. One day Ill get to go in with money LOL. I dont even wanna go in broke. That would suck. Well i guess my break is over. I am gonna go back back to clean again. whoa whoa i gotta goo back to cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnn AGAIN!!! U know I need grease on dvd that is my favorite movie and i listen to the music over n over. I have it on vhs that may be a have to watch this week. Esp with 94 degree temps coming. Hang on to your hats Cindy and Mel its gonna be a hot one!

No comments: