Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday

Ugh, still sicker than a dog. Me n Mel was playin scrabble last night and about midway into it i started feeling funny and UGH took my temperature. It was going up up up and i couldn't get warm, i was shivering and shaking, my ears were ringing. Man then my eyes started burning i mean super burning it scared me. My fever was about 102. Man it was awful. The shaking was freaky, i couldn't get warm. Finally at 1 am kyle went to find me the gluten free tylenol, i never take meds. Boy Oh Boy I sure downed that one. My fever broke about 3 am and i finally fell to sleep. I had to get up and go to the bathroom every few minutes. It was awful. I hate being sick. I hate it. I have to take medicine for ulcers and my stomach has no acid because of the medicine. So stomach stuff i get harder than most because most people have the acid to kill it. Today fever is still down, but my stomach is still bothering me alot. I took a long bath and i am so freaking achey its pathetic. My head hurts :( I ate some rice with some tomato sauce on it. I ate a lil of a banana and i have been eating those popsicles in the plastic all day long. I have the Brady Bunch Season 1 in and me n savannah are relaxing. Kyle has to do wedding stuff all day @@, we got in a huge arguement this morning because i asked him to get me a popsicle and he sighed heavily. I forgot we have to compete on whos the sickest. I get tired of it. I just pray to God, I feel better today. Okay I gotta run gonna lay back down. Send prayers my way.

1 comment:

Melzie said...

Maybe if Kyle is really lucky he can compete by getting the runs AND puking @@ idiot man. xoxo melzie