Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Sleepin Beauty

zImage1

This is how my baby girl fell asleep last night :) Shes so beautiful!!! She still has diarrhea. I am really upset about it and wish it would just go away. Go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( Pray and Pray she gets better soon. The Doctor called and checked on her this morning again. Said he will call her in some antibiotics if i want. I read the side effects of the one he wants to come in. WOW is all i can say about that. WOW. Can eat your skin off, Ugh i just don't know what to do. I don' trust myself with any decisions i make because..........Every decision I make is a bad one. The swimming pool incident just further makes me see that my decisions are bad. You guys don't know how upset i am by this. I just wish things for once would be easy for me. I know in reality, it wasn't a bad decision, But when you have to rely on others and trust others it never works. Why couldn't a parent whos child who had diarrhea stay home? Why do they bring their kids out sick? Its been 6 days since savannah has been sick and we haven't been out in public once. Kyle and I stay home with her. With a ritual of bleach in the toilet and alcoholing the seat, sanitizing our hands to the point of cracking. We are responsible, many others are not. So depending on them to be responsible for me isn't going to work. UGH well I have nothing really to say. Pray for Savannah. Thanks all. Ill update either later or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Wow! She is soooooooooo cute! How you do those pictures? You hang in there, she is going to be fine! Why can't other parents be like us and leave their kids home when sick. Some parents don't care!
Love, Angel

Lois Lane said...

She is just too precious! Did the doctor tell you to put her on the B.R.A.T. (banana, rice, apples, toast) diet? If not, try her with only those four things. It should really help slow her backside down, which will keep her from dehydrating. Good luck and give that little forehead a kiss for me.
Lois Lane

Cindy said...

Oh how sweet. You know, if it were my situation, I'd give her the drugs. Lois is right about the brat diet, only mine is bananas, rice, applesause and tea.....Jello is also good, and popsicles! Pump her with fluids. Clear liquids. Hang in there!