Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thursday

Melzie, if you spell it, it will come!!!
Tee hee! I am out to make you crazy i think! I am getting ready to go to the dr. I am scared to death of course. I have to give lots of blood to check on my Celiacs disease and my iron. My side has quit hurting GO FREAKING FIGURE. Daily for 2 freakin weeks til i make a stupid dr appt. GRRRRR It really torks me off. i really should be getting ready to go, but i really dont feel like waking both savannah and maddie up to go. They get all cranky n stuff. I gotta get stuff ready for the baby shower on Sunday. Don't wanna do that either. I wanna just sit on my arse and sit and sit and sit. And go to the Y of course. My allergies are totally whacked out, i hope i am not getting a cold. Okay i gotta go, i gotta make myself get up and get busy. Ill bbl and update you on my dr visit.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have an appointment today too. Hopefully it will be uneventful and I will get home safely in my girlfriends car. Mine is still being repaired.