Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thursday

Melzie, if you spell it, it will come!!!
Tee hee! I am out to make you crazy i think! I am getting ready to go to the dr. I am scared to death of course. I have to give lots of blood to check on my Celiacs disease and my iron. My side has quit hurting GO FREAKING FIGURE. Daily for 2 freakin weeks til i make a stupid dr appt. GRRRRR It really torks me off. i really should be getting ready to go, but i really dont feel like waking both savannah and maddie up to go. They get all cranky n stuff. I gotta get stuff ready for the baby shower on Sunday. Don't wanna do that either. I wanna just sit on my arse and sit and sit and sit. And go to the Y of course. My allergies are totally whacked out, i hope i am not getting a cold. Okay i gotta go, i gotta make myself get up and get busy. Ill bbl and update you on my dr visit.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have an appointment today too. Hopefully it will be uneventful and I will get home safely in my girlfriends car. Mine is still being repaired.

Jackie said...

Hope your appointment goes well...and you get all the answers you need!

Love and Hugs,
Jackie