Friday, June 24, 2005

My Photo Friday is Grampu

grampu

Okay, now isn't this funny? A talking hand, dressed like a clown LOL this is Grampu, My daughter is mad cause i found a picture of him. Ugh I can see her therapy bills when shes older over Grampu! Boys had another sleepover last night, so i gotta go get them soon. Savannah went to bed fairly early. I watched disc 3 of scrubs. That show, makes me laugh so freaking hard and Zach Braf I love him, I really really love him! I do I do i Doooooooooooo :) Maybe i should draw him on my bathroom wall, although it would probably end up looking like grampu! Its going to be 94 today and tomorrow, Have i ever told you how much i don't like heat? Let me tell ya, I don't like heat. I loathe it and if you rearrage heat you get hate............ Brou ha ha. Me n mel got to play scrabble yesterday and Might i add she whooped my butt in the first 3 plays! she had a bingo and then proceeded to get the Q, the X, The J, and the Z sooooooooooo i didn't have a snowballs chance in hell. Nope nope nope. Well i am off to put my contacts in cause everythings looking blurry. Have a wonderful Friday all and a wonderful weekend
Its a wonderful life :)

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

I can see how Grampu could result in therapy bills LOL!
You have Zach Braff's blog addy?
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane