Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Shoooooooo Evening on Tuesday

Well we went to the Y again tonight, can you believe that I Dianna Spent a whole hour on exercise equipment actually exercising? Dr daves nurse has been meeting me there and we work out. Man i did the cafe tonight and on tuesdays its 2 stays for every change and me n karen were going around one set for each change and then peopel started coming in as we were finishing so we had to do the extra sets. Shoooo my legs are sore. Boys did Karate, Kyle worked out in the gym, Savannah went to Y world, then we all went swimming. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE working out. I am tired, but suprisingly i feel like a fog has been lifted, i feel very clear headed. IT feels awesome! I am gonna go back tomorrow YAY probably just in the morning cause we have to go for a consolidation loan tomorrow afternoon in a busy end of town right at rush hour, this should be a jolly rippin good time considering highways scare the living piss outta me. My kids are all in bed, probably not sleeping but hells bells they are all worn out! Okay, i guess i am gonna go to bed soon, i still have that energy rush, so wish me luck!! Have a great night all!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Good for you!!! Keep up the fantastic work, hun!

Sarah

Cindy said...

I wish it wasn't so damn difficult for me to go to the Y. All of this swimming talk has made me a bit jealous. I love to swim, and it's so good for you, But with the braces, it's really hard for me to get dressed in the steamy locker room. The benches are too low for me to be comfortable sitting to get socks, braces, and shoes on afterwards. It's a shame really, because I qualify for a free membership and reduced fees because of my fixed income.