Monday, May 23, 2005

PUPPY UPDATE

I just got an email :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kyle named him Anakin, however I call him Rooney (the band Rooney has a song called "Blue Side" and it makes me think of his blue eye! LOL!). We think he is only about 7 months old, because his teeth aren't even grown all the way out yet!

He settled in right away, no stressing out or barking or anything! Today he got to hang out in the yard all afternoon with about 15 other dogs, and he had a blast! :)

He is such a joy, and very well behaved! I am glad we took him in! I am sure that he will get a home in no time!! :)

Thanks very much for the donations also! If you want to see Anakin's Petfinder listing, it is here: Petfinder PetNotes - Anakin

Jay K

Training Saves Lives!
ARK Project, Inc.
www.arkproject.org
(502) 223-5208

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That's great news. I just saw that you are getting into a pissing match with SB! Have you done your homework?
The man is a nut job.