Friday, May 20, 2005

Back from Target

the ajax dish soap was on sale for 1.40 for big bottles! what a blessing so i got 7 and got 3 things of bleach, 2 stainless steel water food bowls, some food and I packed a bunch of old blankets. I will say as relieved i am that he will be taken care of, my heart is broken because i will miss the lil love. Always wagging his tail and i swear that dog smiles at me. I am putting a pic of him up here. So I have my photo friday. I named him Puddles. Pray pray pray he finds a home soon. I am donating 50 bucks and will send the rest of the 100 when i do a haircut or clean a house and just send what i can when i can. I told Jay if i win the lottery i will send a whole lot. Okay heres puddles the lil lovey and pray and pray someone takes lil puddles. if you look closely you can see his different color eyes!

puddles

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good morning Di,
From this picture, I think Puddles has a chance to be adopted very soon. It's obvious he's a sweetie, he just needs a good family to treat him right! Good luck to you Puddles!

A Flowered Purse said...

Awwwwwww thanks so much! He is a true sweetie!! you know I will keep you updated!!!
Dianna

maceydoo said...

Oh he is such a sweetie!!!! I love dogs!! Do you work in dog rescue?