Monday, May 02, 2005

My education through google

Ahhhhhhhh i love learning stuff. I learn more from google than i ever did in school :) I use google at least 10 times a day!! YAY GOOGLE! I am gonna finish writing one of my books here in a little bit, they are kids books but its one i found and never finished it. Savannah would like it. If i get a wild hair i may illustrate it toooooooo. I always do alot of things with curiosity! i wanna know stuff hence my education through Google! I have a bad headache today. Hmmm i found a linky thing, i wonder if thats how i get links in here. Shall i be brave and try it........ yes i think i shall. this is a link, if it works, to my webshots album



okayyyyyy testing 1, 2 , 3
lets publish n see

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Google is the best. There is always something to be learned.
Thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet!!