Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wheres Dianna??????

Oh my i have the energy from hell which can only mean 1 thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, MY IRON STORES ARE REBUILT!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY :) i get them checked in october but from the way i am feeling i bet they are rebuilt because i am not short of breath and tired YAY :))))))))))
Okay someone asked what is slight agoraphobia.........agoraphobia is where you are afraid to leave your house, sometimes even a room
I can now leave my house, I just have things I can't do. I have panic attacks picking my son up from school. On hot days, i don't leave the house, I am afraid of malls or anyplace that doesn't have an exit close by. This past year I made leaps and bounds shopping. My husband used to have to do it all, christmas shopping, easter shopping etc, but now i can do most of it :) so thats what my slight is. :) OR :( either way it sucks, but it could always be worse.

Okay back to cleaning!! I have pulled the stove out, the fridge out and cleaned under cabinents and counters :) I flipped the sofa over and pulled it all out. I have reorganized closets. Kyle is getting ready to clean carpets. My kitchen i am spending a ton of time on, so you know Ill be sure to share pictures :) It looks so nice n shiny :)

Okay on the couch, we don't eat corn pops but i flip over the middle sectional part and all over the floor is corn pops? Unless these are something that has mutated to corn pop form, what the hell are they? I wasn't going to pick them up and dissect them so I sucked them all up with my trusty vaccuum cleaner and then blew on the end when i was done.

I am doing walls too YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) Okay enough time sitting here, I just came to freecycle some more stuff then i am out on my merry way to clean more.

Go Dianna Go Dianna its your birfday~

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Pictures have been posted

for_the_lonely said...

Damn woman...you wanna come clean my place when you are done? LOL

maceydoo said...

Man I wish I had the energy to clean like that!!!
My house could use it desperately!!
Keep going girl, you're on a roll!
Smile,
Lisa