Saturday, July 09, 2005

Interview Me

Here's how it works:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So here are Davids questions to me

1)If you had a one way ticket to anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably Maine, its peaceful and near water and to me it just seems like the perfect place!!
2)What was the first thing you thought of when you opened your eyes in bed this morning?
Why the hell does she keep kickin me in the F'in Face (savannah crawled in bed with us and was kicking the living hell out of my face and when you wake up to that its pretty painful LOL
3)At this moment right now, if you could be doing anything besides this what would it be?
Sitting in a cold room, in the dark, watching my favorite movies
OR SHOPPING :)))))))))))))

4)If your life was a TV show (new or old) which one would it be and why?
Malcolm in the Middle. Our life is so like that its almost surreal
5)What is one of your all time favorite memories?
Of course the birth of my children but outside of those it would be Going to Florida and one day it was rainy and I Just went and sat on the beach in the drizzle and the beach was empty and i just watched the ocean. It was so peaceful. I love the ocean.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

There is nothing worse than sleeping with a child that kicks.

maceydoo said...

OMG!!! Malcolm and the Middle!!

I wonder if my house is like that too!!! I love that show!! I think my favorite part is when they show the front of the house, all the dead plants and shit!! LMAO!!!
Lisa

Elizabeth said...

Sure - I'll participate. I like your blog - keep on at it friend and don't take notice of the occasional person who is just out there to try to put others down further than they are. (Not that I saw the post - but seriously, what sort of person would post a negative comment on your site - not a person who is worth worrying about I think.)