Sunday, July 31, 2005

It's Sunday

and I gotta pee real baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! Like the Detrol commercial for real this time, I DO HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW! but i will wait. Sigh! No maybe i won't as a matter of fact i can guarantee you wont' even know that i have left to pee :P

K i am back, did ya miss me?

Ugh i am tired today. we went over to my cousins last night and we laughed so stinking hard, my face hurts. we laughed n laughed n laughed n laughed. My cousin is sooooooooooooooo funny. I can't post here what we were laughing about but Shoooooooooo is all i can say :)

I had to take care of uncle eddie last night. If you don't remember, he is a severe scizophrenic. Oh the Joy in that. Hes been quite moody lately, well he has a norelco shaver and he can only shave to where hes pressing that Shaver so far in his face that his skin gets blister red and he has to count and count and count and I am like damn eddie. Welllllll.........his shaver is broke, i wonder freakin why and i kept showing him how to rig it to work and of course he got all snippy with me telling me his razor is a "piece of crap" so now hes mad at me because he thinks somehow i have secret forces with the shaver.

Okay we gotta go to the store and then I gotta clean my moms which should be an extra fun challenge with a hurt thumb and then we are going swimmin then i gotta take care of Edwardro and thennnnnnnnnn I gotta go to take savannah to bible school and then i guess Ill come home and um SLEEP or clean or.......Tsk tsk tsk wouldn't you like to know ;P

Have a great Sunday to all and to all...................A GOOD NIGHT Okay give me someeeeeeee fun, its the last day of my Christmas in July.
HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Don't work too hard today...enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Sarah