Friday, July 22, 2005

Fridayyyyyy

Haven't been on much. My computer desk broke and we have to set the keyboard up high and now my hand and shoulder hurts and my thumb is numb. Not to mention i have a MIGRAINEEEEEEEEE UGH I hate those assholes. I was in the shower last night and got the freaking aura, had a panic attack for extra fun, my vision will be screwed up for a couple days. I HATE MIGRAINES! with a capital HATE! Been a long day today. We had bad storms last night and i was up til 3 scared to death. Then i laid down and was so shaky from the headache. Had to babysit today had about 7 children with a headache.

My house is a mess

My dog is a geek

ITS HOT!!!!!

Baby its hot outsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 comments:

Angel said...

You telling me its HOT! I am sweating so bad and all I am doing is typing to you. LOL Working those fingers to the bone. I hope you have a great weekend me love.

Cindy said...

It's hot here as well. And the humidity is back. We got a little rain yesterday morning, but not much.

for_the_lonely said...

Huge hugs to you!!! Hope that your head feels better soon.

We do not have a bathtub, just a shower stall...sometimes, I get shaky and have mini panic attacks in the shower, and have to throw the door open. Panic attacks in the shower can be so scary!


Hope that you have a nice weekend!

Love ya,
Sarah

Lois Lane said...

Get some Imitrex!!!!! best shit ever!
I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with all the kiddos and tell that new husband of yours to fix it (the desk) dear Henry.
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane