Monday, July 18, 2005

Hello............Stress hotline? It's me Dianna!!!

stress sucks! i have been so busy and so stressed, i feel like i don't even have time to breath. I am officially at breaking point. My boys come home from their grandmas, who gets them about once every 6 mos and they come home with attitudes and i can't stand it. My boys are getting to where we tell them they CAN NOT play the M rated games. We screen them and let me tell you, if they say M they are pretty bad. Well, they have been going to others houses playing these games and we find out about it. I am so mad, I am ready to take the freaking playstation and just sail it down the ohio freakin river.

I am not looking forward to the teenage years.

Savannah is copying their bad attitude and has become a monster.

I wanna scream, i really do. When i sit i get extremely shaky because i am so stressed.

Yesterday we went to get my uncles food at Wendys i went off at the drive thru. We were ordering my uncles food, we were cut off and interrupted 3 different times and he didn't even finish taking our order gave us our total and we pulled up to take our money where he was leaning against the counter on his ass and wouldn't lean forward to take our money. It was a freaking joke, i got so pissed off. I mean you are getting paid to lean forward, your butt touching nothing and take our freaking money.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL Diana,
Sometimes you just have to go off, even if it's at the lazy Wendy's guy. I'd have probably parked the car and went in a went off on a manager as well.

Melzie said...

LOL It wouldnt have paid lazy butt to have been MY ordertaker I am downright rude and obnoxious to those people. Stand firm on the M rated games girly you wont be sorry :) xoxo melzie