Tuesday, July 12, 2005

26.49

Okay i called amazon and bitched them out because i ordered a replacement filter for my fridge and it was 26.49 but i had it coming out of my acct, on 3 different occasions. On the same day.............
So they send me an email saying they will drop off etc..............
Well i go one step further to call the bank cause i have other stuff coming out and blah blah blah and do you know what she said.............
FiltersFast 26.49
Hollywood Video 26.49
Target 26.49

What the hell are the chances of making those exact totals 3 times on the same damn day LMAOOOOOOOO that is soooooo freaky!!!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Wow....that IS so damn weird!!!!
That has never happened to me before! I hope that everything is cleared up now!

Love,
Sarah

Cindy said...

You need to go play that number on the lottery.