Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesdays with..................Cocoa pebbles

I got on here to write and damnit, i forgot what i was gonna say. Hmmmmmmmm so ill just say something else!

The Sun will come out tomorrow!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wish it would rain again. The heat and humidity has set in the ohio valley. Its UGLY, i walk outside and just get soaked from humidity and its so hot, its even too hot to eat for me thats HOT!

Last night, I layed in bed with savannah and we told stories. I had the best time. I would tell her a story and she would tell me a story. All of her stories, had the scary woods and dorfy and the witch. She loves that movie but is scared of the witch. I was telling her all kinds of stories and i told her one of a beautiful princess named Savannah and i told her that Savannahs mommy always kissed her on her nose, on her mouth and on each of her cheeks every night and she looked at me and said "thats my favorite story of all" it was sooooooooo sweet!!!

Then Kyle came in and we told more stories and we all fell asleep in her bed. It was great! She is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!

Every day I have been makin a list, checkin it twice (damn christmas in july)
I do whats on my list and check it off and I am getting someplace. I have been freecycling alot of stuff. If its in my way and doesn't have a home, out it goes. one thing that made me mad was the moderators were i guess sending it to their friends first or taking it themselves and not sending the email out. I would get a hey i want this immediatley without seeing the email. Then 2 hrs later after i sent out a PPU would they send out the email. Kinda torks me off because the same people were getting so much stuff. I gave alot of brand new upopened movies and stuff away. I think today if i do it Ill put on there, will not choose the first responder or something. Ill devise a plannnnn brouha ha.

We have to go to a birthday party tonight in the heat and humidity and much and bluch and .....................bluch. Bluch. Its days like this i hear those things in the trees. Katydids, or cicadas i dunno what they are but they are noisy. BUT that means summer is closing YAYYYYYYYYYY :) School starts in less than a month. My hope chest is filling with school supplies. I can visualize fall and smell the rotten pumpkins LOL. Yesterday i went in the dollar store and they had Halloween stuff up already? I meannnnnnn HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its only July!!!

Okay i gotta run and start on some laundry and make my list and check it twice
ho ho ho

4 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL, I'm more worried about school clothes than I am Christmas. Anthony has a birthday in August, and school starts at the end of the month.

I'm registered for two classes, both web-based, so I won't be needing school clothes!

for_the_lonely said...

Christmas in July is the best!!! Nothing like shopping for Christmas all year long! LOL

I love the fall and spring...the changing colors of the leaves, the flowers in bloom...amazing! And the holidays are just too much fun! I am a holiday knick knack adict! You know you go to the dollar store too much when people know you by name!!! LOL

I had a friend in HS whose father was a sheld stocker at a local grocery store. It was Halloween, and she said that they already had Valentine's Day stuff for the next year! I was like " ewwwwwwwwww"...I don't know if I want to eat candy that has been chilling for that long! LOL

Hope that you have a great day, and enjoy your shopping!

Love,
Sarah

Melzie said...

I noticed walmart has fall flowers (mums) already out...and yes I do think about how long that candy sits around :( bluck lol. Hurrrrrrrrrrry school starting HURRRRRRRRRY lol. xoxo melzie

maceydoo said...

I saw the same at my local stores...all the autunm stuff out? I was like, hey wait a minute, I'm still enjoying my summer!!!
Your Savanah girl is just so sweet!!
Lisa