Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's Thursday Cocoa Pebble Day!

Wait, every day is Cocoa Pebble day!! I can't believe that it is Thursday already. I am waiting and waiting and waiting for my Marriage license to get here, so i can go down and get my SS card changed. since i am scared i figured, will do best when it is raining (anxiety wise) but damnit, its STILL Not here and i can't go down and the rain is almost over. Our Creepy mailman doesn't bring the mail til 4 in the afternoon. Who in the hell delivers mail at 4pm?

Asshole.

I want my mail!! I had some bad dreams last night. Its nice to wake up and know that they are just dreams! I am getting kyles cold. I choked on the roast beef i was eating last night, then got the cold. It must be the choking cold. He choked on a taco and got it, I choked on the beef and got it. It Stinks!

I guess I am going to do my cleaning rounds today and get them overwith. I am tired and don't wanna spend all weekend cleaning so that is on my agenda today!!

you guys have a great day!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Good morning Diana,
Still not a drop of rain here.
I'd die if my mail came at 4:00. If my mail carrier isn't here by 11 I'm ready to go look for him!

author said...

my mail used to come at that time too, then we got a great new guy who is here by 1 pm. I feel fortunate when he isn't on vacation. The subbs get here much later than him.
Hoping that your day goes as planned and the rain continues for you. It has done nothing but rain here in georgia this week.
We are hoping for some sun today to get an out of control lawn mowed.
(I'll be supervising damnit)

for_the_lonely said...

I friggin hate when the mail man is late. It's like you constantly run to the window to check to see if you can see his car or delivering the mail!!

I hope that you have a great day! I haven't had Cocoa Pebbles in a loooooooooooooooong time!

Love,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Hope you get over the cold fast womanly. I hateeeeeeeee having to go to the Fed Building its so creepy and they look at me like I am hiding a bomb @@ idiots. Have to go thru the metal detectors and all that. OMG at SLCH when Jordan was sick, one time they admitted us thru the ER and couldnt get a room for HOURS and Danny had to go back home. SO we had to bring ALL and I mean ALL (and I mean I bring ALOT for extended stays) thru the metal detectors and the ER entrance. The security guards were sooooooo mad they had to dig thru and scan a huge wagon FULL of stuff LMBOOOOOOOO. =) shooooooo longest comment I ever made xoxo melzie