Monday, July 25, 2005

HOT

Its gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes LOL
Its HOT
100 outside right now with a heat index of 115. I have fans goin all over air going continously. Oh to see the electric bill this month. I shall faint.

Mails here, can you imagine being a mail man on a day like today?

i get more junk mail then the law allows i think. I don't have any credit cards, but daily get stacks upon stacks of applications.

Tempting but no thanks!

3 weeks from today, school starts! its hard to believe that summer is almost over. Feels like it just started! Been doing extra days of my uncle eddies cause one of my aunts is out of town. Kyle has been taking days for me. That is soooooooo sweet of him. Because since its been so hot, i really just flat out don't like going. If he lived on the first or 2cd floor i wouldn't have a problem with it, but walking up to the 3rd floor no air with children. No fun.

My side pain is back, wonder why this time. Wind blow wrong direction, who knows. I just dread winter and the back pain. i need to lose weight. Been slowly switching from sprite to water. I usually drink alot of water anyway but lately the more i drink the more i cough. I never ever buy cans or 2 liters of soda but bought some today so i can control portions instead of going to Mcdonalds and get a large sprite. For everything sprite i drink, i make myself drink a bottle of water.

Okay i gotta run, its hot, i am tired and cranky.

Have a great evening all!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Mostly Cloudy 91°F
Feels Like
97°F

I can tell you it feels hotter than 97

And what's this tag thing? Details please

Playground In My Mind said...

Ugh. Third floor and no AC. Ugh. You poor thing. You know what helps me? I eat ice. Buy a bag of chipped or semi crushed ice. And I have a cup of it by me when it is hot, hot, hot. I cool down from the inside out. Give it a try. Renee

Angel said...

Oh my god! It sure is hot Di. I was sweating bullets today for sure! When is winter? LOL

for_the_lonely said...

Hey girl...I hope that you get some cooler days coming your way...we got some much needed rain today, and tomorrow is supposed to be a lot cooler. Here's hoping that your pain goes away and that you have cloudy days ( I only say that because I know sunny days can make you panic! Nothing bad ment by the " cloudy day " part! ;) )

Love ya,
Sarah