Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday Hump Day Already

I can't believe that it is Wednesday! Where on earth have the days gone? It's already almost time for school to start again! That gets a YAY from me though!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)))))))))))))))

I have had a headache for the past 2 days, I don't feel it this morning so maybe its gone! I am hoping so.

Juan mowed the grass last night for the first time ever :) He did such a great job that we may let him mow the back. Before he gets to the point where we have to make him mow LOL now he Wants to mow!!!

Not much been happening since the wed day. Weve just been cleaning up and my headache has been making me insane. Alex went home. Bailey is coming to stay the night.

Thats about it!!!

Have a great hump day all!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I hate when there is a Monday holiday, it throws me out of whack.
Anthony got the back yard cut last night, it started rainging, so he's stuck with the front yard today. He doesn't much like doing it, but there is no one else, he knows it's his job. I always give him a little warning. I give him time to make the decision on his own that the grass needs cut. I always end up having to say, ok buddy, you ain't leaving this house until the grass is cut.

for_the_lonely said...

None of my comments to you have been going through...bummer!!!!!!!

Wantes to congratulate you on your wedding! You were such the beautiful bride! Big hugs to you! Congrats!

Love,
Sarah