Saturday, July 30, 2005

It's SATURDAY

and my point is.........................GREEN :) as my daughter would say! Thumb almost completely healed. Feels wonderful. The cast was molded to my thumb and i can now semi bend it in there , that means the swelling is all gone :)

Meds are being taken, rice milk with acidophilus being drunk.

My dog is chewing on a Reeses wrapper yet again. I think our whole house is psychosomatic. he doesn't ever eat them just brushes his teeth.

For those of you who watch Big Brother, aspoiler is coming up so if you don't wanna know SKIPPPPPPPPPP

Kaysar and James were nominated. :( Kaysar is about the sexiest man i have seen in years ,good body, sexy and smart. If he leaves , i will have to look at all the other goobers. Kaysar makes watching BB worthwhile. Angel sent me a pic ofhim. mannnnnnnnnnnnn ill have to post it below hang on
kaysar

his sexiness should be against the law! The girl with him that is janelle, shes okay but kinda the blonde actress,big boobs, had 90 year old hubby??? can't rem her name.

Well, i guess i need to run..I am sure i have something to do somewhere!
PS if you haven't visited Lois Lanes Blog you should. She is the funniest woman i know!
Home Fires

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Anna Nicole Smith, the dipshit of the century... is that who you are referring to?

I'm glad you're taking your meds and thrilled that you are feeling better!

You need to start sending me alerts about BB, I never remember when it's on!

My cable was off for two hours last night..........bored to tears.

Angel said...

I use to watch her Anna Nicloe Smith. She is funny 'cause she is so dumb or acts like it. LOL She looks so good now that she lost all that weight! I wish to look like her.

I am happy you are feelin' better!

Lois Lane said...

Thanks for the mention sweetie! Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

for_the_lonely said...

I should get back into BB...I haven't watched it for quite some time now!

Hope that you are having a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah

Carie said...

just not fai I like kaysar...he at least really played lol not kiss butts