Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's Big Brother Day!!

I am addicted to American Idol and when that isn't on, I settle for Big brother. This year its pretty good. I have been watching the Live Feeds for 2 days. I decided I must be really bored to sit there and watch other people be bored.

Seems fun though!

It's still hot. Kyle and I cleaned our bedroom last night. Lordy, it was hot! Today is supposed to be hot also. I fear its making me insane. I want RAIN!!! I got the birds some more bird food, I know in this heat its near impossible for them to find an easy food source. So last night kyle walks out and says, "did you feed the birds or something" I was like Why and he said there was about 50 birds in the yard! LOL....... they gotta eat too!

It's funny, I have a cardinal and whenever I turn on music, he will sit outside my window by the radio, like he listens. I can turn on the radio and there he is! I will try to get a picture of him! i know its a him cause hes purty, i know the female cardinals are kinda an ugly color.

I got all my laundry finished, i get a gold star :) Ummmmmmm I had my cocoa pebbles this morning.

Ummmmmmm i guess i should run and mop my floor before the lil rug rats get up and track through it!!

Did I mention 3 weeks til school starts. Hey heres something nifty, next week it will be 2 LMAO ;P Ill give my self 2 gold stars and wear them on my forehead like that little bear :) be like mary poppins, practically perfect in every way!

PS after reading harry potter everytime i write perfect i wanna write prefect instead.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have a great Tuesday, stay cool ;o)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm just not a breakfast eater. I got a box of raisin bran breakfast bars to try. Free in the mail last week, the raisin bran bars and two 4 roll packages of toilet paper. Last month I got body wash to try and $5 for trying it. I'll get money for this new stuff too. I love free stuff!!!

maceydoo said...

I have over a month to go til my kids go back to school....
Still waiting!
Lisa

Carie said...

I love big brother...me and Ashley watch it lol...I like to watch the begining of American Idol and the end lol...Ashley goes to school Aug 10th I think lol I will have to check again

TheMommason said...

Oh that is sooo not fair you got your room AND laundry done????!?

That's it get on a plane time to come help me.. LOL