Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesdays with......................Fruity Pebbles :)

Okay, I am in a better mood than yesterday LOL, Did i SKEEEEEEER you guys LOL? The overwhelming stuff, has been made into a list, checked twice and I have changed what I can and the stuff on the list I cannot change, theres no use in worrying about because I can't change it.

The fact that i have a fly the size of Texas in my living room, I can change LOL he scares the bejeebers out of me. He got locked in the bathroom with me and I didn't know he was there, he was behind the shower curtain. I am sitting there and hear the bzzzzzzzz and i look up and he is running into my mirror repeatedly so you hear boink bzzzzzzzz boink bzzzzzzzzz boink bzzzzzzzz i think he knocked himself out cause he sat on the sink for just a minute, then went to the window...... To the window................... To the walllll....... Damn music. But i gotta get him out of here, not only was he once a maggot, he likes to eat shit! hes gotta go. Ill make my boys get rid of him, ORRRRRRRRRRRR The Opienator LOL damn dog loves to catch flies. He shouldve been a frog!

I have a zit, at almost 33 i have a zit. Tell me why?

Savannahs still sleeping, shes fell asleep watching a continuous play of max and ruby, ruby and max, max and ruby, ruby and max. At different intervals through the night i would wake up and hear the song over n over. Tonight TV goes off.

I gotta hurry and sing another song so that one doesnt get stuck in my headdddddd!! my mind is going blank, theres don't worry be happy but thats equally annoying as max and ruby, here comes this is the song that never ends,,,,,,,,,SHit HELP , think think..........................Ahhhhhh Bing Crosby Mele Kalikimaka or however the hell you spell it.........Much better. You know i noticed at 3 my daughter gets songs stuck in her head. Yesterday it was "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down" it was cute :) I love that movie. So does she. She is all about the musicals! Look for her one day to be famous :)

So whats the worst song you ever had stuck in your head? do tell do tell?

Mele Kalikimaka is a thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas day..... Thats the island greeting that we send to you from the land where palm trees sway, here we know that christmas will be green and bright, the sun to shine by day and all the stars at night.............. I love it!! its for sure Christmas in July. Cindy sent me a CHristmas in July email ;) I have been watching Christmas movies all July, car dealerships have their blowup santas. I love Christmas in July. Anthony my oldest son, his Grammy shirley just moved here from HI well, she said they celebrate christmas in july ( i think its july) but they play christmas carols on the radio and actually celebrate christmas for the ones that wont be here at christmas :( Kinda sad in that aspect, but The OH Gosh i gotta buy more presents would kill me!

Okay Have a great day all and Mele Kaliki Maka to you all in july ;)

4 comments:

Melzie said...

Merry Christmas you nut, glad you feel better. I feel COLD thank you Lord for that LOL xoxo melzie

Cindy said...

I'm glad that you have settled yourself down. Don't sweat the small stuff!

for_the_lonely said...

Glad that your Tuesday is getting better...

As for the song stuck in my head...you know that one where all they say is " da da da"..and it has like this techno beat to it..good gravy! That song can be the pits when it is in constant loop on your head!

Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

maceydoo said...

The fly story made me think of Ellen Degeneres...have you ever seen her give her take on a fly on the bathrooom mirror? "oh Hi, Im new here how are you? I am going to go and check out the rest of this house you stay here, wait I said you stay here!!" Very funny!!

Glad that today is going better for you! My house will be quiet and mostly stress free, my daughter is away on a 3 day sleep over at a wonderful families house!!!
Lisa