Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday Afternoon

Today has been so hectic, its so irritating. The poor people in London. I have been a news Junkie all day long. :(

You know I have had problems all my life about people taking things that i say and using them to hurt me and ever since that mean comment i physically can not write here anymore. It was my one safe place to vent and now that someone used my feelings against me, I just can't do it at all. I have made a private blog to talk about all my feelings, So i guess I just don't have anything to share or to write, so my time here is probably gonna be short lived or eventually faded out and I will go back to being private where i am safe. I will update once in awhile but not anything personal at all. So thats about it for now.

5 comments:

Angel said...

I will miss reading your blog! Don't leave me!:'( I love ya hunnybunches!

Love ya,
Angel

for_the_lonely said...

I will miss your blog too....please don't become a total stranger...you'll be missed!

Love,
Sarah

Cindy said...

Diana,
It's been a stressful day for me as well. I've been watching the news too.
Please don't stop blogging.

Cindy said...

Diana,
I think you should go visit this blog, it will definitely lift your spirits!
http://yourgodmother.blogspot.com/

Carie said...

my little girl had a blog and she got a comment that was just sick, I deleted it before she saw it and I talked to her about bad people, but after all of that she doesn't want to blog either...I have had some bad comments as well and alls I can say is I bet I have thought worse things about myself and I move on lol yah I know I am wierd...I hope it all works out and you find that safe place to write...we all need some place to vent, rant and cry