Sunday, July 10, 2005

Almost Finished :)

I got the carpets cleaned (well kyle did) the upholstery cleaned :) YAY it looks so gooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd!! The kitchen was spotless but now its a mess again cause i cooked dinner. What was I thinking @@ I almost have laundry under control and YAYYYYYYYYYY been doing very well :)

I gotta go take a shower and go take care of my uncle eddie and clean his house tonight. It will be the first time in 2 days that i have left my house. Shooooooooo on that!

My cousin came and got savannahs baby bed and insulation is floating around everywhere. I tried getting it up Asbestos i could LOL get it ;)

Okay have a great evening all!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Same here too. I haven't seen the sun of a gun in days too. I been in the house! I haven't even went outside to take garbage out. I did finally go out today smelled the roses. :)

maceydoo said...

You cleaned your entire house and then went and cleaned your Uncle Eddies?

If you have so much spare energy, please come and help me get my house in order!!!
Lisa