Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Welcome Rainy Tuesday

Another rainy day YAY :))))))))) No heat, no sunshine :) Okay My side hurts again, it completely disappeared and now its back, so it has to be someway related to lifting and moving heavy furniture right? Damn the luck!

Its not as bad as it was though, so thats a plus!

Last night, i was sitting in this chair for 4 hrs playing Scrabble Blast. They got me hooked on a crummy test version, then I had to buy the damn thing. It's so Addicting. Scrabble is my game anyway. Mels computer has been broken, forcing me to not play. So i had no choice. I am now addicted!

I am going to remaintain my house today. I kept it up yesterday but i am going to redust and stuff. I probably have one of the most dustless houses. I hate dust and its like a challenge for me to get it. I take my tv off the entertainment center once a week, just to get the dust. if it gets too built up my allergies go Whacko.

Okay moving....................we gotta paint. Lots lots and lots of painting. So we are picking out colors. Anthonys is red white and black for U of L juans is Blue and white for U ok K and savannahs is lilac. I am dreading moving so much that i have been giving so much stuff away so i don't have to move it LOL i wanna pack very little. We had last year (we move yearly no joke) tons and tons of VHS movies, we had about 9 boxes of VHS movies. So at first i just chose the ones that i had DVD of n then got rid of em. But now its, what the freaking hell did i buy this for, it hasn't even been opened. So i am selling ALOT of them. Our DVDs we keep in binders so there are no boxes. So away with trash n plastic.

Cept Tupperware

We had tacos for dinner last night. First time i had tacos since my celiacs diagnosis (year in october) Let me tell you, I stood in the grocery phone in hand and i called the number on every box til i found some stuff that was gluten free and I went and got my Lauras lean beef and me and my kids ate sooooooooo many tacos it was unreal. I actually ate 3 tacos which is ALOT for me. Kyle was eating tacos and got choked and a shell went up his nose like it wanted to come out his nose and he was choking and coughing and today his nose is all scratched on the inside and he keeps sneezing. Wonder if a old taco chip will fester up and come on out of there. BLUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Scared me though he was all hackin n chokin and I didn't leave the scrabble game, I just did the holler "you alright, Why in the hell aren't you answering me" Now had i had to do the hemlich or something I wouldve gotten up from the game. ;) Okay i am off to see what I can see see seeeeeeeee my ulcer meds has been in there alone for 30 min so that means i can now eat my madarine oranges. A daily must for me with my iron :))))))) I have eaten oranges every day for about 8 mos. I am addicted to them too, maybe ill eat them while scrabble blasting!!!

5 comments:

maceydoo said...

You're so funny with you loving the rain!!! Most people get so upset when it rains for a day or two, here you are hoping for a week of rain!!! Rain is good though!
Have a great Tuesday!
Lisa

Cindy said...

Still not a drop of rain here. The forcast is possible scattered showers over night. We'll see!

for_the_lonely said...

Diana...I think that you are a scrabble addict. The hollar " are you alright" made me almost choke on my gum....LOL!!!!!

Hope that you have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

A Flowered Purse said...

Don't choke yet sarah its almost scrabble thrity LOL I can't save ya til after!!

Melzie said...

ROFL you nut. Hope Kyle's chip doesnt come out all mouldy and stuff.