Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturday Evening

I would say Post but then it would remind me of my fruity/Cocoa pebbles, which i still haven't had any of :(

life without pebbles makes no sense.

Kinda blah..........blah...........blah i suppose.
Went to my moms swimming all morning/afternoon. Was hot. Was nice. Was nicely hot.
Cleaned her house, went to my uncle eds, cleaned his house.

Came home.


I am still excited over my house.

I watched Elf today a funny movie. It made me cry :( i want some magic in my life. Want some magic to happen here. Like snow on Monday when its supposed to be 100, like a trip for my kids to see the ocean for the first time, A meat locker in my new house for days when its 100, i can make my own snow in there , someone to teach me to sew, Magic for my friends too all their dreams to come true and Just for one day, not even the full 24 hrs, just to feel important.

Thats all i've ever wanted, just something i have done to be right, a decision ive made to the be the right one. Just to be important.

Magic.............thats about what that will take.

I can smile knowing I am important to God......Whoelse on this earth knows how many hairs I have on my head!

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I can not give you magic, but I can give you friendhsip and understanding...a true frienship like no other, and understanding, because I suffer from panic attacks, and anxiety too. Even though it is a rough road, it is comforting to know that we are not alone. I love ya.

Sarah

Cindy said...

Hang in there, you're making magic. Every time Savannah says Mommy, you are important!