Monday, July 11, 2005

It's Monday Morning

Rise N shine :)))))))))))))))) I actually just got out of bed and its almost 9 YAY for me :) All that cleaning wore me out.

Oh GOOD NEWS and Cindy I hope its the same for you............ We are gonna get rain!! We haven't had rain in so long everything is the color of brown. Its the rain from Hurricane Dennis. Our weather man says it will be extremely welcome at first, but as the week goes on, we will grow increasingly tired.

You know what i say BRING IT ON!!! The sunlight give me migraines and Its hot and if it rains, i can get all my running done. So a week for me is Welcome!! I hope my marriage license comes today so i can drive downtown and get my SS cards n stuff changed. After the Oklahoma bombing, the federal buildings scare the bejeebers outta me!

Well, everything scared the bejeebers out of me, cept grampu and on certain occasions he would surely scare me. Okay i gotta go pay pal some stuffy stuff. Enjoy your Mondayyyyyyyyy :)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes Diana, it's good news, but I think that Dennis is tracking further to the west, and that may mean you actually get more rain than we do. They are predicting rain by Wednesday here. Our lawns look like they do in late August.
I share your fear of federal buildings.

Angel said...

Oh my! When I finally got out yesterday, I looked at the grass everywhere. It is not green no more. My poor flowers are almost dead. :( They only get water if it rains. I am too lazy to water them! LOL

Love ya,
Angel

for_the_lonely said...

When we were driving up here, we had to go through Oklahoma City. The city is beautiful, ubt it had a very eerie silence about it. We were starving and had to use the bathroom, but decided to wait it out until the next town.

I HATE federal buildings, too! I have always been terrified of them, even before OKC and 9/11. It is good to know I am not the only one!

Bring on the rain for Diana! :)

Love,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Yay its raining here too and man did we need it :) Lazy rainy Monday today :) xoxo melzie