Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's Sunday Sunday Sunday

I think I will eat Cocoa or fruity pebbles..........Do you know why......... cause Kyle got me some rice milk :) YAY

Juans starting to be more anxious with school only being 3 weeks away. I am so scared of that. Guys you (some of you rem.) have no idea, what that child went through. He had a fear of school and would not go in the building. They would have to bring a chair to my car every morning put him on it. 3 adults to hold him on the chair, while he screamed and cried and was rolled into school. I left every day crying, i would have to pick him up early. Freaking anxiety disorder. Last year, on his own he walked into school. The teachers were so ecstatic!! So was I, I was so proud, but also know having anxiety disorder, you have set backs, but even if he had his days, he showed his braveness and walked into the school.
Theres the magic, i was wanting, just for some moments to blind to see it!

My cousin is a travel agent and is planning us a trip to panama city for pretty cheap so magic number 2 is getting tackled. Sometimes magic happens for real, but I think people can make their own magic :O) Cocoa pebbles are pretty magic for me. Grampu LOLLLLLLLL I didn't tell you guys.

I was frustrated and tired cause i didn't get enough sleep.... Well my lovey savannah tries to come in the bathroom and I said,,,,,,,,,,"savannah can you at least give mommie 5 min to pee alone please" I swear to goodness around comes her wee little hand with potato head eyes between her fingers and she said "can granpu come in with you"

My goodness I laughed sooooooooooooo hard at that. Even when frustrated, my baby girl can make me smile. I of course let her and grampu in the bathroom! Shes a funny gal she is.

She ain't no hollaback girl!

Okay I gotta go, my ulcer medicine is kicking in and I can eat. Thanks for listening to my whinning last night and have a marvelous sunday! Cindy I am loving your story, but my heart truly aches for you. Very much. You can feel all your pain, just reading it. I send you huge HUGS daily.

No comments: