Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wednesday

Today I am so worn out, I can barely stand.

My legs are wobbly weak, I'm hot, my arms ache. Exhaustion.

Sometimes like today, when I am so tired, I want to go back to my old life where I did nothing.

Not having a life was so much easier than having one.

The difference is.... how I feel inside. I wasn't happy living on the computer all the time. Eventually I was defined by a video game and that's not living at all.

God delivered me from the game and even though it's hard facing life. I choose it every time.

Every day my life is filled from start to finish with stuff to do.

I used to pray for friends, real life friends and now I have many people that I am proud to call friends.

Where anxiety used to keep me from going places, I now drive, not even giving anxiety a second look.

I don't need a man in my life to make me happy.....Well, that's not entirely true, I need God. He is the only one I need to make me happy. Putting him first has let the rest fall into place.

I'm happy with just me =)

I've never been here before. I've always needed someone to make me feel that way.

Now, I just need God.

I gave him WoW and he gave me a life =D. That's exactly how it went.

When I get tired and bored and think about logging in, God fills me with a million things that need to be done, or I go back to my room to read my books and my bible.

I wouldn't trade my life today for anything.

I've lost my material possessions so many times, I don't care if all my stuff goes away. Before I would say I can't live with out my computer. I can. I need nothing in this house to make me happy.

I love my life.

I love God.

I love you guys.

~Me =o)

No comments: