Friday, April 02, 2010

Achoooooooo!

Wow, someone turned on the pollen. Holy Toledo, I can't breathe today!! I slept fantastic last night =)
Dinner was perfect =)
YAY!!

Today, I got up took all the kiddies to school, sneezed, went to the store for Tyelnol Sinus pills. Thinking about a shower and the gym, but I'm so dizzy and my head is so sneezy.

If I had money, I think I would move somewhere with less allergies. Achoo.

Today is Good Friday. Take time to remember what today is all about.

Okay, I gotta get moving. Have a fantastic day.

***I just spent the past 30 minutes reading over archived posts.......holy cow I was angry. I never realized I was that mad. It's funny because I look at that girl like she's someone else. All my feelings inside have so changed. It's so weird and I can't explain it.

I guess only one thing to say to that.....

Ezekiel 36:26 (New International Version)
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

I couldn't be a better example of that verse. =) I totally, totally have a new heart. Everything about me is new. =) I LOVE Life. Even reading that makes me tear up. I wish you guys could've known how I was inside and how I feel now. It's all gone. All of it. I'm not saying I don't get angry and I don't get upset, but when I do, I turn to God and He sets me straight. I prayed a few times yesterday for my attitude adjustment and by evening I was just blessed to be at dinner and enjoying the evening. GAH!! I wish you guys could try me on before and try me on now.... I just can't believe it =)

My life prior to now has been constant turmoil and grief, but it's gone, it's done and my new life is WONDERFUL =)

;)

Love,

Dianna

No comments: