Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Friday LOL I said Saturday x.x

What a wonderful Saturday Friday!!!!!!

Woke up early and went and picked up my momma for a girls day out. Savannahs birthday money was burning a hole in her pocket so Target was our first stop.

She bought herself an Ipod and I bought some gardening things and some paper because we are venturing to the park tomorrow afternoon to paint pictures of things in the park. My mom as always bought books =)

Next stop....Pedicure (thanks to my lovely mother for treating us!)!! I had never had one ever and wow!! It was fabulous! All of our feet look so pretty!! Mom and I got the same color, but Savannah got lime green to match her birthday outfit I bought her =).

Our third stop of our girls day out was to lunch!! After lunch I drove old granny home. It was a perfect girls day out!!

Savannah and I caught up with Angel and Mike at the gym and I got to work out with both of them!! That is always the high-light of my day. We were way too sore to walk so we talked in the lobby to our friends for a bit. Randy gave Savannah a CD for her birthday =) He is the nicest man one could ever meet.

We got home and I took a bit of a nap, did the dishes and read the bible for awhile.

Watching RV right now, having some coffee and just smiling and smiling. Life is so wonderful =) I feel like I am the luckiest woman in the world. What more can I ask for?

I have God,a wonderful family, the best friends ever and every single day God gives me a new friend, my puppy dogs, blueberries and coffee. =D

I am so very blessed.

Going to bed early, Savannah has her first soccer game tomorrow!!

I <3 her

Have a wonderful evening

Love to all,

Dianna

No comments: