Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Could it really be Wednesday?

OMG is that right, its Wednesday already? Being glued to CNN and The Weather Channel, i have forgotten what day it is.

My sons Aunt Julie was in Hurricane Katrina. They are staying in a shelter but from what i Have heard, they have lost everything, so please keep them in your prayers. I just can't believe what i see on TV, I wanna help in some way but wouldn't know where to begin. I mean where do you start cleaning up? Where do they put all that water? So many questions, i don't think many people have the answers too. Just pray.

Today I am cleaning. Cleaning, cleaning. I have got to get my house in order. been back in my room scrubbing and cleaning and watching the occasional news. I am to the point now that I just feel sick about it. I guess reality is sinking in.

Keep praying!

Have a great day all and I will be by to visit blogs tonight!

5 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I hope Aunt Julie is okay and able to make contact soon.
Lois Lane

for_the_lonely said...

Dianna,
Thanks for keepng me updated on Julie. As mentioned last night, if I can be of any help, please let me know.

Love,
Sarah

Carie said...

I am glad to hear that Julie is ok...or as ok as one can be during all of this...she as well as everyone else are in our thoughts and prayers

maceydoo said...

This is way too overwhelming and I am just sitting and watching it on TV. I can not imagine the horror these people are going through....
Lisa

Dr. Deb said...

I keep adding more and more people to my thoughts and prayers!

~Deb