Monday, August 22, 2005

My other computer :(

Well, I woke up this morning and kyle said the keyboard for my other puter wasnt working. Its a cordless one. I am on the other computer. I hated it because it had spyware crap on it but i think i have gotten rid of it all. That 180 solutions is a witch with a b!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! YAY!! I can truly say Go Dianna, Go Dianna It's your birthday ;)

Kyle made my chimmi changas last night and my gluten free cake, which was suprisingly good. Hell with 4 eggs and 2 sticks of butter, what could taste bad about that ya know? It was grease city here.

We took my mom out to see our new house last night and thats about it. I had to clean my moms early yesterday morning, then my aunts, then my uncles. So i was pretty tired. My migraine came back last night. No aura this time so that means the auras are over! Hopefully the headache will officially be gone today. My vision is clear now YAYYYY I can truly see clearly now!

Weather has been hot. We had a swimming party at my moms on saturday and it was so flippin hot. Then the rain came! it cooled off ALOT. They said a cold front came through but yesterday it was still 92, it was hot. Then this morning i wake up to 62 and it feels like i should be building an igloo or something.

Okay I don't have my favorite places over here on this computer so I can only visit your blog if you have commented in the last few days. So if i don't get around to you, i will as soon as we figure out what is going on over there. I have 2 computers side by side LOL. When we move i dunno what we are going to do. Ill have to separate them but dont know in what areas of the house i want puters in.

Have a great day all and God bless!!

8 comments:

TheMommason said...

Sorry you have been having so much pain lately. Pain SUCKS!
Are you about to pee your pants with excitement over the new house? I'm sure you will figure out where everything "feels" right to you as you get aquanted with you new home.

Hey maybe go over and have a camp-In and sleep in sleeping bags and stuff before you move the furnature in and see what rooms feel like the rooms you would want to kick back on the puter in.
The kids could move their sleeping bags around on the floor and figure out where they want thier beds to be lots of pizza it would be a hoot...

AND HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!!!!!! Just don't break your groove thing shaking it too much :-)

Cindy said...

Happy Happy Day

Blogzie said...

I hope you have a very ~ Happy Birthday! ~

Melzie said...

Happy birthday Dianna Fanna Fo Fanna!!!!!!! I hope your day is as sweet as you are =D I was gona get you a card to be sent late, but I am too broke LOL but since its the thought that counts..I'm good ;) xoxo melzieeeeeeee

Carie said...

Happy Birthday

for_the_lonely said...

Happy Birthday, Girlie!!! Hope that you have a great one! Love you!!!

Sarah

Lois Lane said...

Happy birthday chickadee!
Best wishes all around for you and that computer and keyboard.
Lois Lane

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday. Dinner sounds yummy.
Glad you can see clearly now...You take care!