Monday, August 29, 2005

Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning

I have been in my bedroom all morning, cleaning and watching Hurricane Coverage. Praying for all who are in Katrinas wake.

Headache completely gone, that migraine session GONEEEEEE hopefully for another 3 mos til the seasons change again.

I am sleepy, its rainy out and dark and its the perfect day to crawl in bed and sleep and watch movies.

Now that my headache is gone though i can't do that, I gotta clean. I spent 90 min in my bathroom, scrubbing everything i could. Then cleaned out my room and got some more stuff together for Freecycle. Hopefully they will show up. I am just dejunking everything. I am sick and tired of junk.

The boys went to the fair yesterday and are extremely tired today. Juan didn't wanna get out of bed. Who can blame him with the rain outside. We went to chiro and then took him to school. I was supposed to go do a few things, but i i just didn't feel like it, I wanted to come home. I am gonna go finish cleaning and take a long shower before the storms come in a couple hours. Have a great Monday Monday!

10 comments:

TheMommason said...

Hey are you getting rain bands from katrina? Glad you are feeling better and I hope the Migrains stay away away away!
Cleaning what I did this weekend too stil more but also did loads of purging the trash men are soo gonna hate me tommorrow and Friday.

HUGS

Angel said...

Ana didn't want to get out of bed too this morning. Her shoulders hurt from holding on the rollar coasters to hard. I can't believe she rode them yesterday! My baby is growing up. I don't ride those suckers! I am scared of them. Did your boys get to ride alot of rides?

Lois Lane said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!
Happy Monday to you too!
Lois Lane

Cindy said...

Sounds like we need to move to higher ground. I was wondering Dianna, could you come over and clean my house? I'm ok, just sad for lighty and kind of not in the mood to write.

Melzie said...

Glad you feel better womanly :) My tum tum is hurting really badly right now :( Plus with my pms I am kickin arse and takin names :X xoxo melzie

for_the_lonely said...

Dianna,
I am glad that you are feeling better! Sometimes my headaches let up once it rains! Speaking of, I see that you are in the path of some hellacious storms. Please know that I am keeping you and your family in my prayers! Stay safe!

Love you,
Sarah

Carie said...

I hope all is well...and I am so glad your headache is gone...

Our local fair is in October, I am taking Ashley for the first time this year, our fairs get alot of gang bangers though...

I need to de junk my house...hmmm maybe tomorrow lol

dixiedarling said...

Glad to know you are feeling better.

TheMommason said...

Hope you are okay just checking in cause you usually have posted by now let us know everything is okay.

Maverick said...

Good you are feeling better..

Cheers!