Friday, August 05, 2005

"I have a headache" said the girl

Went to the new Wal-Mart. Joy Rapture and all of that crap that goes with it. It was so big you couldn't find anything and therefore it made me anxious.

It was hot in there too and i wanted so desperatley to jump right on into the freezer and stay cold.

Kaysar went home.....BuT if you love me, you will go to Cbs home page and vote to re let him in the house. Cause he's the sexiest man i have ever seen and my summer would go much better knowing i could look at him all day long!

I taught my son a kinda sissy thing to do LOL, hes been having fits again, so hes grounded but i wanted to keep him busy. SO i bought him a latch hook rug kit. Its nice and boyish dog, but he has been quiet for an hour so YAHOO! maybe hell do it all day and really bless me.

Okay I gotta go. My head is pounding and i must go lay in the tub.

Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I want to see my man too again. Come back Kayser, me love! I wuv your brown sugar babe.

Just me, Angel

Carie said...

I want kaysar back to...my mom thinks people will vote Eric in.....ahhhhhh lol we are all so addicted to it lol

Melzie said...

LOL if he throws another fit make him take stitches out as punishment. That project could last him forever. I had to go to the health clinic to pick up pills today LOL I felt like I was still 17 getting free condoms @@ sheesh melzie get over yourself. Hope your head feels good enough for some scrabble babble later!!! xoxo melzie

pawzz said...

I could use an area rug...if u need more busy work for ur son...lol