Tuesday, August 09, 2005

At the Beach on Tuesday

I had the BEST Dream! I was at the beach there were colored clams and crabs. but for some reason where the horizon was they had a privacy fence up to keep sharks out. Wasn't much beach, but then a movie screen appeared and we all watched Ferris bueller. I kept wanting to take pictures, but everyone was mad cause they were watching the movie. It was totally, totally weird. Made me wanna go to the beach. Sigh! One weird thing, is i kept looking for seashells, and there were No seashells. I kept looking and looking but none.

Okay a few minutes til the space shuttle lands. Im a little nervous, I have 12 minutes. Praying and praying and praying that they are safe.

I feel better than yesterday. Yesterday was pretty much a washup. Im over it.

Dang i am so glued to the Tv i dunno what to write LOL. Okay i am gonna go watch our astronauts come in safetly and then come back.

No comments: