Thursday, August 11, 2005

My Eye My Eye

Freaking stupid allergies, my eyes are all screwed up still and burn like the dickens. I put my contacts in on top of burny eyes and feels like someone dumped a bottle of shampoo in there.

All the heat all the allergies, WINTER CAN COME NOW!!

Freakin buggers.

I decided to wake up early @@ and get some @@ me time.
Well.......... I mustve hit 20 wrong floor boards cause they are all up at 8:30 in there watching the Nightmare before Christmas. I didn't think my 3 year old would watch that.

SHE LOVES IT! i was shocked

Maybe she'll quit watching Annie and Mary poppins for awhile now. WOO WOO!

Katie Couric, I love her. When Peter Jennings died the other day, she was in tears talking to Tom Brokaw. She's such a real woman, showing real courage and strength. I think shes awesome! She's ranked right up there with Eileen Collins!

I freecycled some books yesterday and they left me a thank you card! That is sooooooooooo sweet!!!! What a kind Gesture!

Okay I guess I had better go. I am gonna attempt Chimmy changas (said like barbara streisand, in Meet the fockers) I am going to move them to a secure location. Its big brother night!!!!!!!!!!! They have to bring Kaysar back, the house is so boring and unsexy without him. Sigh.

Have a great Thursday to all!!
And in the spirit of the movie they are watching!
and to all a good night!!!!!!!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Anthony's movies were:
Old Yeller
The Neverending Story
Milo and Otis, (he gave the dvd to Austin for his birthday last year)

He also loved The Land Before Time movies. I swear he can still recite them, word for word!

I always enjoy my alone time in the morning.

Nancy said...

This was a cute post! My first time here. Why is that I wonder? Anyhow, the little ones can surely drive a mother mad with their repitition! But, the good thing is that we get our money's worth when they watch it so much. As they get older and watch a movie once and then never again, I wonder why we "had" to have the movie in the first place!

Hope your eyes feel better! Good luck with your chimichangas!

Carie said...

my alergies are really bad to, I was up popping benedryl all night lol I just kept sneezing...

Ashley was winnie-the-pooh when she was little (and still but shhhhh its our secret) she loved eeyor...when asked why she told us he needed her love the most, melted my heart...

good luck on the chimmy changas lol I told Ken about your day that day, he agreed sounded like something I would do lol ;o)

for_the_lonely said...

I think that it should be Christmas year round...I have been on the countdown to christmas all year..LOL

Love ya,
Sarah

Lois Lane said...

As badly as I want your allergies to stop messing you up, I don't want winter, not yet. :(
Feel better soon.
Lois Lane

maceydoo said...

I hope your alergies settle down soon, do they flare up in the fall too?

Sooooo glad you are attempting the chimmy changas again! Can I come for dinner?
Lisa

Carie said...

KAYSER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playground In My Mind said...

Funny how children watch movies in cycles. One Thanksgiving, my oldest watched Apollo 13 the whole day and night. No kidding.
What a fun post. Thanks, Renee