Saturday, August 20, 2005

Long Days. Sigh

The days have been so long and have gone by so quickly.

Had a migraine for about 3 days now, and the migraine isn't really the problem, its alot of pain, but its the auras that make me anxious and sad. I get blurry vision and then have a panic attack, my ears get all funky, I smell weird smells, my tastes leave. It's depressing. Very depressing.

I feel achey most of the time, Tired most of the time, Depressed alot.

Some people say stress can do all that. I am stressed and anxious approximately 75% of any given day. I am not a firm believer that it can run down your immune system and make you feel bad. Maybe it can, i just dont believe it. Constant pain is exhuasting.

The heat is exhausting as well. 105 heat indexes yesterday and today. UGH I am sick of heat! Monday is my bday and on my bday temps are supposed to be 81. Praise God! that is the best give i could ever receive! I before e except after c applies there! LOL

Okay I gotta go to bed. Since my vision is coming back, i will be vising blogs more.

I miss Kaysar already on Big Brother. :(((((((((((( Kaysar come back!!!!

6 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and sorry you have to deal with that crap in the first place. *hugs*

author said...

ugh sorry. I know how you feel.
It is so awful.

I miss kaysar too.
Just saw tonights eviction.
I wont say, for those in
different time zones.
But I am pleased.

for_the_lonely said...

Oh sweetie..if anyone can relate to a panic attack, it is me! I used to drive in the dead of winter with the wondows down and the ac cranked on high, just to keep calm! So I can TOTALLY understand! Sure hope that the weather is nice for you on your special day! I have been so blessed to have met you! I hope that your b-day is as wonderful as you are! May you get all that you want, and then some...and many more joyous birthdays to come!!!
Love you!!!
Sarah

Carie said...

I miss kaysar as well...but man was that little thing between bo and Janelle funny or what, me and Ashley were laughing so hard...I never get to see Saturdays so I have to hear about it lol but I was happy she left...I just wish it had been a stronger player...and now they will go after the good ones :o( just not fair lol

dixiedarling said...

I miss Kaysar too. Love this show.

dixiedarling said...

I miss Kaysar too. Love this show.