Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My kids

are making me CRAZY............. Oh my goodness. I offered to buy some children whos parents were having a rough time some school supplies. Well, I had to go buy them today. My kids were TERRIBLE

In Staples the boys were arguing and fighting, savannah was screaming and I heard mom about 50 times. I walk all the way across the parking lot only to realize i forgot to pay for the bottle of water i had in my hand so i had to walk all the way freaking back, kids in tow.

Off to chiro which was fine, then to Target. I dunno what was up with target but anything i touched or anyone who touched me shocked me. So My darling middle son was freaking touching me every 5 seconds, shocking the living piss out of me. No matter how many times I said to freaking quit he was still shocking me. I was so flipping mad it was unreal and yet hes a brave soul cause he kept shocking me. Savannah kept getting out of the cart and running amuck. School supply aisle was mayhem. People and kids everywhere, while my little brat was still freaking shocking me. Then everythign savannah touched when she was in the cart would shock her so juan was having her touch stuff and she was screaming and getting scared.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want SCHOOL TO START

I then had to go to the real estate office and pick up some papers from a lady who told me to come get them and she was GONE when i got there, went to the grocery store. So no freaking papers and a big UGH

Now i am home, I can't even go to bible school my nerves are so shot. I want a break from the kids.

Anthonys Grandpa called today and they are going to pick up the boys and take them to dinner i think. Maybe they will keep them til freaking school starts. 13 LONG more flippin days of school.

Thanks for listening to me while but ACK! ACK! ACK!

7 comments:

Melzie said...

GIRL I went school shopping today too (mistake) we should send them and THEN buy their stuff the first day while they are gone. I'm a crazy almost possum lady today. SHOOOOOOOOOO xoxo melzie

Melzie said...

WOOHOO JACKIE THATS AWESOME news!!!!!! I know you've been anticipating this moment :) chocolate cheers :) xoxo melzie

Carie said...

I know the feeling somewhat lol I only have Ashley but man am I counting down the days till she goes back to school...I haven't taken her school shopping yet, but I will...my problem at stores isn't her its my mom lol so I guess I kinda have 2 kids ;) and the count down begins...she goes back the 10th

SassyFemme said...

I have to laugh. I know you're dying for school to start, but all of us who are teachers are dreading it, and want more vacation!

for_the_lonely said...

We're all on the countdown with you!!! LOL

Love you,
Sarah

Cindy said...

August 29. I won't even have money for school stuff until th 21st. Everything at the last minute!

author said...

LOL sorry it was a crazy day.
I hate being shocked by stuff too.
It happens all the timne at work for me.

My kids started school today.
I was more than happy for that to happen !