Wednesday, August 03, 2005

August 3, 2005

Today Anthonys Father has been dead 13 years. So hard to believe, it's been that long.

13 years.............

I am sure the family that never calls him, will call him today out of guilt. Don't call him any other day of the year, only when the guilt creeps up on you. Buggers.

Enough about that

I got up early today, just to have some peace and quiet time.

More bible school tonight, it ends tomorrow. I need to get my camera back from my dad so i can make a video or something.

Okay have a great Hump day everyone!!!!
PS if you get a chance
Stop Global Warming

2 comments:

Once the Conman said...

may Anthony's father be happy wherever he is...

Cindy said...

Today is my Anthony's sister Kelly's 21st birthday. She's coming to take her brother out to dinner!