Friday, August 12, 2005

Blood pressure boiling ACK

My nerves are totally freakin shot. I mean SHOT!!

Gonna try to vent as nicely as I could.

I can't figure out for the life of me, why people call me to vent and then I just need someone to vent to and they act pissy towards me. Im sorry are you the only one that has problems? Are my problems any less important?

I am in such a foul mood, I am sick of people who lie, I am sick of people who are so "ME" centered they cant pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see that other people on this earth actually have problems too.

I feel alone :(

Sad today, plagued with nightmares lately. Ones that scare me. Then last night Brett came to visit me. He looked like himself, I heard his voice, nothing changed. He came to visit Anthony for his birthday he said but anthony wasnt there so he came to visit me. :( A nice break from the nightmares. I woke up immediatley and Rugrats were on and angelica was playing with a boy named Brett, thougth it was funny that i wake up at that moment. He looked good. :*( come visit me again soon :) Beats the hell out of the nightmares i live with. I woke up shaking and about to throw up the other night.

My kids are making me nuts. Savannah has screamed since about 11, screamed and cried. Dunno if shes getting sick or what. Anthony has complained. Juan keeps asking for people to come over and come in. WHo in the hell said people have to come over every day. Anthonys party is on sunday, i gotta get my house clean, but i have to clean 2 houses in the morning :( I hate cleaning.

Well i gotta go :(

6 comments:

Angel said...

YOu ever need anything I am only a few streets away. If you need to talk to someone I am a good listener. I had a good time yesterday, we must get together again!!!!!!!!!!

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that those nightmares leave your dreams soon! Those can be so damn scary!!! I hope that your little girl isn't getting sick..that is the pits! I hope that your son's party goes well! Before you know it, school will start, and you can B-R-E-A-T-H-E! :)

Love you,
Sarah

Melzie said...

Hmm lets order some snow that would def. cheer me up. Hate the heat. Hate people that complain they're cold. :( xoxo melzie

Cindy said...

Dianna,

I hate to clean too, that's why Anthony's party is at his sister's house today!

It sounds to me, like you need a day, just for yourself. Any way you could run away?

Go see a movie, or go for a drive, just go somewhere and have some quality alone time?

Nancy said...

Yes, it does sound like you need a day of your own...Years ago, I saw a shrink and vented weekly to her. She told me I needed a Nancy day. We invented one. Nobody got to bother me and it was my day to do as I pleased. Period. It does help to have a day like that to look forward to. Even the kids knew it was my day...No cooking, cleaning, no complaints, nothing.

I know how you feel about people coming to you to vent. Some of us are just good listeners with good advice, or no advice. My husband calls me a unlicensed therapist...Probably stems from being a bartender. But I hear rants all the time. I also give out advice quite often. But some days we need a break and need to do our own venting. I hope you do have an outlet for that! Like your blog. It does help.

I hope you get a day to yourself soon!

maceydoo said...

I agree with both Cindy and Nancy, you need to get out and have a day or night all to yourself! I have an outlet, my sister in law is one of my best friends (she is single and no kids) we meet over there at least once a week, sometimes more!!
There is something about being able to leave your house, sit, relax, talk about how crazy your week has been or even listen how crazy others is going!
Do you have a place where you can go?
Lisa