Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's Sunday Sunday Sunday!

It's kyles birthday, he is going down to the country to see his grandma, I am supposed to clean houses today. I don't think i am. I just don't feel like getting into all the dust and muck.

My thumb is still a little sore. Anyone know how long it takes for the soreness to go away?

Heat is coming back mid week, enough to depress me, almost seriously depress me.

I can't take it.

Its been one of the worst summers in awhile.

Kyle is getting ready to leave so that means that savannah is probably going to scream holler and cry for awhile. I need to clean her room up and organize it. Its one of those things where I just don't know where to start. I really really don't. Ill have to think of something.

Okay I gotta go I suppose and get some work done around here. Moving day is getting closer and closer and i have to get organized for it.

I hate moving under chaos! Probably end of Nov is when well be moving so that means I have all of Aug, All of Sept and ALl of Oct, so that is good, but i need to get to work!!

Happy Sunday to all!
Happy birthday to Kyle!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Happy happy birthday, Kyle!!!

Hope that you get some rain and cooler weather, Dianna...the summer heat is such a booger...I totally relate!

Love you,
Sarah

BTW..Sorry, but I don't know much about how long your finger is "supposed" to hurt. Sure hope that it feels better soon!

Cindy said...

It's 93 here today, you mean it's supposed to get hotter than that? I think I'll die!

Melzie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE XOXO melzie