Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Funny Or No Funny

Well, i had been cooking stuff for Chimmy Changas all day. Had chicken breasts in the crock pot with salsa slow cooking all day long. It was beginning to smell heavenly. Ohhhhhhh my mouth was watering.

I go in to do dishes, Anthony had taken his medicine but put it back up all funky and in slow motion, i opened the cabinent and watched the medicine and a glass heavy measuring cup fall. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in slow motion, i watch it fall and Sigh break on the crock pot, knocking the lid off and glass going all over my precious chicken cutlets and chunky salsa.

Well, i super scrub my kitchen, to get the glass up. I put my rootbeer in the bottle in the freezer, while i clean up the glass. I scrub the counters and the sink and the floor a few times to ensure i get all the glass.

Savannah gets her foot cut and is bleeding everywhere, so i go back resweep and remop. I go to get my succulent, icy rootbeer from the freezer.

WHO IN THE HELL KNEW That the SOB would freaking explode. Add that to the crock pot with the glass, all over my clean counters and floor all over me. It just went crazy with yummy foam all over the place.

What next, a good big brother episode and the power goes out? Savannah screaming during it??

Its one of those days, I hope my BB watch goes smoothly.

What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess Im in.
All the glass went in my stew, theres nothing else i could dooooooo

What a sweet concoction that i was caught up in, i couldnt get enough
Cant stop the hunger for my love

What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess Im innnnnnnnnn

6 comments:

Carie said...

that was a funny twist on the song lol...sorry about your diner and rootbeer lol...sounds like the stuff that happens to me lol

Cindy said...

I like the slow motion thing.... Sometimes, you just gotta laugh!

for_the_lonely said...

Oh nooooooooooo!!! How rotten!!!

And btw...I don't like too many country songs, but that one is a great one!!! :) I like that one song" that's how your love makes me feel inside " . Great song!

Carie said...

lol just had to say that song was then stuck in my head the rest of the day lol...and wow on BigBrother, I didn't expect that to happen...so what do you think they are going to do?

maceydoo said...

Oh Dianna,

So sorry about your crock pot, then the rootbeer, somedays you just wish you would of stayed in bed....
Did you try again for your chimmy changas?
Lisa

Melzie said...

OMG DI I am so sorry about your food because any waste of food is a SIN in my fat book~ but the rootbeer exploding OMG BTDT but it DID MAKE ME LOL sowwy :) xoxo melzie