Sunday, August 28, 2005

The pictures are gone

We have to do a little work on this house to ensure we will get our deposit back. So we wanna make sure it looks extra nice.

We took all the pictures down and spackled. So sad without the pictures. So final that in 2 mos we will move. I remember when we first got the keys to this house, it was brand new and you could smell the lumber and the fresh paint. I had never lived in a house so nice and everything new. I remember carefully hanging every picture and thought we would be here for a long time.

Now sitting at the computer staring down the hall, its all empty. We were the first family to live in this house and now we will be leaving it. :(

We need more room, but i do love this house. Love the newness. our new house is a fixer upper, so we will be busy and doing so much work. Sigh.

But the pictures coming down are a realness that we "are" moving. So sad.

Headache is gone thank you to my chiro!

Have a great Sunday all!

2 comments:

Playground In My Mind said...

Everybody is moving! This is the blog of my Aussie friend: http://chocolatemakesitbetter.blogspot.com/ he just moved this weekend.
A Marine Corps brat, I KNOW moving...Doesn't mean that I like it at all:) I'm sorry that you are sad. We bought a house in Oct. First ever-owners:) wow. It is over 100 years old-and the TLC that it needs is frustrating, yet VERY rewarding. Hope you find it so too. :) hang in there. Renee

for_the_lonely said...

I can not wait for us to move out of South Dakota, and into another new start in life...I know that things will be over and done with for you soon...no one likes moving..but just think, this is something that you really wanted..and a place to rest your heart and call home! :)

Love to you,
Sarah